Monday, March 7, 2011

Still Lookin' Good!

Well, I am a little over 10 weeks along now and we had another ultrasound today just to verify that things are still progressing as they should be. And, I am happy to report...THEY ARE!! The growth of the baby is right on track and we heard a strong, beating heart. We even got to see him/her moving around a little bit this time. It has been a bit of a nerve-wracking couple of weeks for me, waiting for today to come around. I'm really hoping that I can start to relax a little more in the near future. I know I keep saying that, and hopefully it will really happen...at some point! We have our next ultrasound in two weeks, and I'm telling myself that if things still look good then, I will finally stop analyzing every little thing and stop expecting blood every time I use the bathroom, and actually start to enjoy being pregnant. We still haven't told the kids yet, but we might tell them if things still look good in two weeks. I'm not sure though, so mum's still the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment