Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Second Shot on Stage

If you recall, Addi's debut on the CBS stage could have gone a little better. She was passed over in the handing out of the bells, and to say that she didn't handle it well is a bit of an understatement. She got a second shot on that same stage today though, and I am pleased to report that I did not have a screaming, inconsolable child up there a second time around. Granted, she didn't actually have to do anything this time - there was no singing or speaking involved, and no shaking of any bells required. She only had to sit up on the stage and listen to the teacher tell them the Bible story (the purpose was for all of the women to get a small glimpse of what goes on in the CBS children's program). But still, she did it quite well! I suppose anything would be an improvement over last time, but I am happy to say that I have no meltdowns to report! (I did learn my lesson from last time though and chose not to wear flip flops today...just in case. My foot is still scarred from this injury I received last time!)






No comments:

Post a Comment