Monday, February 28, 2011

Nothing to Report

I haven't given a pregnancy update in a couple of weeks, because I don't have anything to report right now. I had a Dr. appointment last week, but it wasn't an ultrasound and it's too early for the doctor to check for a heartbeat with the doppler. So, she couldn't tell me if things are still good or not. My next ultrasound is in a week though, so we're, of course, just hoping to hear the heartbeat again. I've been getting really nervous again because I'm not feeling the same pregnancy symptoms as strongly as I have been, but I'm hoping that's just because I'm getting later in the first trimester. I had another dream last night that I miscarried, but, in the same dream, Jake and Addi and I were hanging out with Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston, so I'm hoping that the one part of the dream is as unlikely as the other! I'll let you know in a week what things are looking like.

No comments:

Post a Comment