Friday, December 17, 2010

Merely a Flesh Wound

I posted recently about the unfortunate rug burn I received crawling across a floor. At the risk of sounding like a complete baby, IT IS PAINFUL! It happened over a week ago, and here is what still remains of the injury today...




I know you were all dying to see a close-up shot of my foot. I used to be a foot model, so I should be getting paid for that shot. (Well, I could have been, right?)

Seriously though, can you believe that was caused just be dragging my foot on the carpet? I really cannot believe how sore and painful it is if even the slightest thing touches it.
So, I guess the only moral of the story is this: Don't wear flip flops to your child's performance if there are bells involved and if you plan on sitting on the floor to take pictures and might have to crawl across the stage in order to try to get said bells to your child before a major meltdown occurs because your child was overlooked in the passing of the bells.
Or the better moral might be: Don't even try, because you won't make it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment