Monday, November 21, 2011

Beyond Cute

Sorry if you're getting tired of pictures of Tate doing nothing, but, well, there's really nothing I can do about that. It doesn't get old for me, so you'll just have to bear with me...

Seriously, cutest baby ever...right?













In case you're worried that I've forgotten that I have two other children as well, never fear, I can assure you that they are being every bit as loved and cared for as ever. But, they are not smiling for the first time EVER in their lives, so they are not getting as much camera time these days. (Besides, this little guy doesn't give me any attitude yet, so that's another reason he gets more camera time. :)) Don't worry though, I've got end-of-season soccer pictures on their way for the other two...at some point.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures. Keep them coming. He IS SO cute!! Love the outfit too. I definitely see Jake in him, but what do I know
    Post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.- Don't think I didn't notice he is another one with perfect skin. Seriously, what's up with my kids?

    ReplyDelete