Tuesday, September 13, 2011

That'd Be Alright

Jake decided that he needed to get some exercise to get himself in shape for soccer season. So, he asked to borrow the ipod and hopped on the elliptical trainer. He was getting his workout motivation from a little Alan Jackson, "That'd be Alright," not that you would be able to figure that out based on his singing. We were cracking up because he doesn't know most of the words, but when it would get to the chorus, he would belt them out at the top of his lungs, and with some sort of southern accent. He is pretty much tone deaf though and it was quite an entertaining show. Sorry for the dark video and the fact that I'm recording him from off to the side. I was trying not to let him see that I was recording so that he wouldn't stop his singing, so I couldn't adjust the lighting or my position. Sorry also for the sideways video...I don't know how to fix that.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! That is hilarious!!!!! "Be Oooooooooohl RIIIGHT!" I see he has a bit of a Basset hound tone to his voice. So cute

    ReplyDelete