Thursday, April 12, 2012

Picture Update

Here is just an overdue picture update, with a couple of short videos thrown in at the end...


Seriously, does it get any cuter?


The neighbors behind us are getting a pool put in. So, Jake decided he needed a front row seat to watch the cement truck.

Preparing for Easter - Our Passover Dinner and Communion (The kids think that getting to drink grape juice is pretty much the best part of the whole thing.)




If it seems to you as if Tate is always in the same clothes, well, you are right about that. I bought three sets of the same "sleeper" (or, in our case, the "24 hour a day-er"), and I pretty much just rotate him between the three. I do at least have two different colors though. They are soft, comfy, organic cotton that I got for a good price at Costco, and I figure, "Why wear anything else?" Don't expect to see a change anytime soon either because I bought them in the next size up as well!

Pretty Girl

Jake and Addi continue to smother Tate every chance they get, but he handles it pretty well most of the time.




Our family room has been converted into a giant fort that the kids created. They are sleeping in it for the second time tonight, but...it's coming down tomorrow. All good things must come to and end.



Easter service at the Fairgrounds









Thought you might enjoy seeing the back of my head. Ha! Addi was the cameraman here, but at least you can hear the giggles. Maybe it's just me, but I seriously cannot get enough of those giggles.

1 comment:

  1. Great Pictures! I can't believe how big Tate is already! He's adorable.

    ReplyDelete